Skip to content. | Skip to navigation

Personal tools

You are here: Home / How do I? / Apply For

Apply For

Advisory Boards & Commissions
Job Openings
Library Card
Licenses & Permits
Burning Permits
Burning permits are obtained through the Shawnee County Fire District #3 located at 301 E. Highway 24 Trafficway in Rossville. You can view the Fire departments website here
Water, Sewer, Trash, & Utilities
Log in

Forgot your password?