Skip to content. | Skip to navigation

Personal tools

You are here: Home / How do I? / Report / Barking Dog

Barking Dog

Please describe your issue with the barking dog.

We will respond to your email during normal business hours.  If your concern requires immediate attention please call 9-1-1 or Shawnee County Dispatch 785-368-2200 for animal control or police assistance.

Log in

Forgot your password?