Skip to content. | Skip to navigation

Personal tools

You are here: Home / How do I? / Report / Code Violation

Code Violation

Our local property codes provide a standard of use and maintainance in order to protect the value of all properties, including yours. If you have a concern about a neighboring property, our professional code enforcement staff may be able to help.

We will respond to your email during normal business hours.  If your concern requires immediate attention please call 9-1-1 or Shawnee County Dispatch 785-368-2200 for police assistance.
Log in

Forgot your password?