Skip to content. | Skip to navigation

Personal tools

You are here: Home / How do I? / Report / Noise Complaint

Noise Complaint

We help to resolve citizens' noise concerns in a way that promotes the use, value, and enjoyment of one's property.

Please describe in detail the noise problem you are experiencing.

We will respond to your email during normal business hours.  If your concern requires immediate attention please call 9-1-1 or Shawnee County Dispatch 785-368-2200 for police assistance.

Log in

Forgot your password?